There are tons of businesses that have a lot of success because they had an eye-catching sign on their building. This is a great way to draw customers in and boost sales, but it’s important to remember how easy it is for these signs to fade and become damaged over time. If you want your business signage to last for many years (or even decades), then you’ll want to follow this list of tips:
Buy High-Quality Materials
- When buying a sign, make sure that it is made of high-quality materials.
- A sign made of low-quality materials will not be resistant to weather and other environmental factors.
- A sign that is resistant to weather and other environmental factors will last longer than one that isn’t.
Use UV Laminated Vinyl Signage
You can also use UV laminated vinyl signage that is more durable than other materials. It is resistant to fading and weathering, so it will last longer than other signs. In addition, it’s easier to clean than most sign materials because of its smooth finish.
Choose The Right Signage For Your Business
Now that you’ve decided to display your business signage, it’s time to choose the right type. There are many signs available, but some are more suitable than others.
The following factors should be considered when choosing a sign:
- Visibility – The sign should be visible from far away so that people can find it easily. If you’re planning on putting up a huge billboard in an industrial area, then visibility is the most important factor and size is not as important. On the other hand, if you plan on opening up another restaurant near your current one, size will matter more here because customers won’t have to travel far before seeing your signboard and recognizing it as yours.
- Readability – Good-quality fonts can make all the difference between having an unreadable signboard and having one with readable text that conveys its message clearly across any background (e.g., busy street). There are also certain colors that work well for different types of businesses such as red for sports bars or blue for ice cream parlors! If you’re unsure about what color scheme works best with your company’s branding strategy then we recommend contacting us today at Aesthetic Design Co! We’ll help find something perfect within budget constraints while meeting all requirements set forth by city planners.”
Make Sure To Place The Signage On A Vulnerable Location
- Place the signage on a vulnerable location. If you want your business signage to last for years, make sure to place them in a spot where they can be easily seen by your customers and passersby. It should be placed near entry points so that you can attract more traffic and increase foot traffic.
- Make sure that it withstands the elements. If you live in an area where there are extreme weather conditions such as rain or hail, place your signs in areas away from potential damage caused by stormy weather conditions. Also, keep in mind that if it is placed near the entrance or exit of your store or shop, this will allow people who are entering or exiting your establishment to see it immediately which will help boost their interest on whatever product or service that you offer them!
- Determine whether there are any obstructions around where you want to put up your signages before deciding on its placement because if there is then chances are high that visibility will be limited thus hindering its effectiveness as well as its longevity!
Hire a Professional to Make Exterior Signs
Hiring a professional to make exterior signs is the best way to ensure that your signage lasts for years. A sign company will be able to help you choose the right materials and placement, color scheme, fonts and more.
Keep Your Signage Clean and Protected
- Keep your signage clean
- Protect your signage from the elements
- Protect your signage from vandalism
- Protect your signage from weather damage
- Protect your signage from wear and tear
Know Which Colors Will Fade Faster
As you consider paint colors, keep in mind that certain colors fade faster than others. Red, yellow and orange are known to fade the fastest, while darker colors will last longer. If you want your signs to look as good as new for years to come, choose a color that’s less susceptible to sun damage. Here are some examples of colors that tend to fade:
- Navy blue
- Dark green or teal green
If you want your signage to last for many years, then you have to follow these tips.
Having a well-made business signage is a way for you to express your brand’s identity. It is also the best way to attract customers who might have not known about your business. The most common sign types are neon signs, metal signs, plastic and glass signs, LED signs, and digital banners. All these options can be customized according to your needs and budget.
If you want your signage to last for many years then follow these tips:
- Choose High Quality Materials
- Use UV Laminated Vinyl Signage
- Choose The Right Signage For Your Business
We hope that this article has helped you understand the importance of choosing a high-quality business sign and how to get it. Before you go out and make your own signage, check out our website on how our signwriters Sydney work in an extensive collection of signs for all kinds of businesses.